- Configure Kashoo
- Exporting Data
1. Go to Add-Ons>Kashoo>Account Settings.2. Click 'Connect with Kashoo' button3. Login with your Kashoo credentials.
4. Allow access to SimplePay. [this will redirect back to SimplePay].
5. SimplePay - Kashoo connection will be established for 60 minutes. Re-authentication will be required again.
6. Use chart of accounts imported from Kashoo in the drop down lists and map expenses and liabilities in SimplePay.
1. Select [in case of multiple periods], or All.
a. Export by pay period end date ORb. Export by date range
2. Set ‘Due Date’. This is the bill due date in Kashoo.
3. Export Payroll and/or Taxes [separate records for CRA, RQ and WSIB) in following formats.
a. Single Bill for a Pay Periodb. Separate Bill for each employee in the pay periodc. Bill, group by Expense Category for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Expense Categories inEmployee>Setup page)d. Bill, group by Department for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Departments in Employee>Setuppage)
4. After selection click ‘Export to Kashoo'’ button.
5. In Kashoo, click on Bills to Pay [left side bar]
6. Click on bill to view transaction details.