Overview: This guide will complete the following steps:
1. Connect Zoho People API
2. Import employees from Zoho People
3. Link Employee[s]
4. Unlink Employee[s]
5. Data import from Zoho People
1. Login to SimplePay2. Go to Add-Ons>Zoho People >Connect Zoho3. Click on Connect button.
4. Login with your Zoho credentials.
5. Once authorised, you'll be directed back to SimplePay.
1. In SimplePay, go to Add-Ons>Zoho People >Import Data.2. [Manage Employees panel] Employees in Zoho People not imported in SimplePay will be listed here3. Click Import Employees4. All employees will be loaded in an editable form5. Select employees to import6. Make any changes required and click Save7. Employees imported into SimplePay. Go to Employee>List or payroll screen to review.8. Timesheet is ready for import from Zoho People.
If employees already exist in both apps at the time of connecting, use Link Employees to connect them
1. Select employee[s] under SimplePay list and Zoho People list2. Click Link Employee[s] button3. Successfully linked employees will have green border around their droplists
To unlink SimplePay employee with Zoho People1. Select employee in SimplePay list.2. Set [--] in Zoho People list3. Click Link Employee[s].
1. Go to AddOns>Scheduling & Time>Zoho People>Import Data2. Select pay period [in case of multiple options]3. Available date range for Timesheet import is shown.4. Status message will be displayed5. To review data imported, go to Payroll > Timesheets