Overview: Use this guide to:
1. Connect ZohoBooks
2. Export payroll to ZohoBooks
a. Account Settings
b. Export SimplePay data to ZohoBook
3. Timesheet Import from ZohoBooks
a. Import Employees from Zoho books
b. Link Employee[s]
c. Unlink Employee[s]
d. Timesheet Data import from Zoho Books
1. Go to Add-Ons>Zoho Books>Connect Zoho
2. Click to authenticate SimplePay.
3. Login with your Zoho credentials.
4. Once authorised, you'll be directed back to SimplePay and given the option to synchronize your Zoho chart of accounts
5. If there are multiple organizations under one account, select one to connect with SimplePay.
1. Go to Add-Ons>Accounting>Zoho>Account Settings
2. System will import chart of accounts from Zoho in the drop down lists. Map all expenses and liabilities to a Zoho chart of accounts.
- Note: Accounts Receivables or Account Payable account cannot be associated in the manual journal.Please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
1. Select [in case of multiple periods], or All.a. Export by pay period end date ORb. Export by date range2. Set ‘Transaction Date’. (Payroll is exported in Zoho as Bill. This is the Bill due date).3. Payroll and/or Taxes can be exported in following formats.a. Single entry for the pay period
b. Group by Expense Category for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Expense Categories inEmployee Setup page)c. Group by Department for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Department in Employee Setuppage)d. Separate entry for each employee in the pay periode. Combined entry for all selected pay periods4. Click Export.5. In Zoho, go to Accountant>Manual Journals [left sidebar]6. Click on the bill to view transaction details.
1. In SimplePay, go to Add-Ons>Scheduling & Time >Zoho Books>Import Data.2. [Manage Employees panel] Employees in Zoho Booksnot imported in SimplePay will be listed here3. Click Import Employees4. All employees will be loaded in an editable form5. Select employees to import6. Make any changes required and click Save7. Employees imported into SimplePay. Go to Employee>List or payroll screen to review.8. Timesheet is ready for import from Zoho Books.
If employees already exist in both apps at the time of connecting, use Link Employees to connect them
Unlink employees1. Select employee[s] under SimplePay list and Zoho Books list2. Click Link Employee[s] button3. Successfully linked employees will have green border around their droplists
Timesheets import from Zoho BooksTo unlink SimplePay employee with Zoho Books1. Select employee in SimplePay list.2. Set [--] in Zoho Books list3. Click Link Employee[s].
1. Go to AddOns>Scheduling & Time>Zoho Books>Import Data2. Select pay period [in case of multiple options]3. Available date range for Timesheet import is shown.4. Status message will be displayed5. To review data imported, go to Payroll > Timesheets