Overview: Use this guide to:
- Connect Zoho
- Account Settings
- Export SimplePay data to Zoho
1. Go to Add-Ons>Zoho Books>Connect Zoho
2. Click to authenticate SimplePay.
3. Login with your Zoho credentials.
4. Once authorised, you'll be directed back to SimplePay and given the option to synchronize your Zoho chart of accounts
5. If there are multiple organizations under one account, select one to connect with SimplePay.
1. Go to Add-Ons>Accounting>Zoho>Account Settings
2. System will import chart of accounts from Zoho in the drop down lists. Map all expenses and liabilities to a Zoho chart of accounts.
- Note: Accounts Receivables or Account Payable account cannot be associated in the manual journal.Please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
1. Select [in case of multiple periods], or All.a. Export by pay period end date ORb. Export by date range2. Set ‘Transaction Date’. (Payroll is exported in Zoho as Bill. This is the Bill due date).3. Payroll and/or Taxes can be exported in following formats.a. Single entry for the pay period
b. Group by Expense Category for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Expense Categories inEmployee Setup page)c. Group by Department for the pay period (Employees can be grouped in Department in Employee Setuppage)d. Separate entry for each employee in the pay periode. Combined entry for all selected pay periods4. Click Export.5. In Zoho, go to Accountant>Manual Journals [left sidebar]6. Click on the bill to view transaction details.