- Activate TaxSlips Add-on
You can activate your account on TaxSlips in just couple of Clicks
- Go to Add-Ons
(Add-Ons > TaxSlips > Export Data)
- Select Year for which you want to setup account in TaxSlips (One time only).
- Agree terms and conditions and press Activate TaxSlips Add-On button, and your account will be activated on TaxSlips.
- You must unmask your sensitive data (from Unmask in menu).
- If you have multiple companies under your account, select any/all from list to activate in TaxSlips.
- You will receive an email with a link to set your account password and phone number.
- You can login to your TaxSlips account at TaxSlips.
- You can view your company on the dashboard.
- Connect with Single Sign-On
- Load TaxSlips
- Transfer Year End data to TaxSlips
- Once you have activated your account on TaxSlips, you can export your year end data to TaxSlips.
- In SimplePay, Export Data button will be enabled in TaxSlips add-on screen.
- You must unmask your sensitive data (from Unmask in menu) and then you can export data.
- Make sure all data is complete in SimplePay i.e. payroll, remittance and year to date data if required.
- Contact/Issuer & Owner should be created in SimplePay > Company Setup before data export.
- Every time you export data in same account, it will overwrite data in TaxSlips.
- Once data is transferred in TaxSlips, you can view and make changes and file from TaxSlips
- Employees will be exported
- T4, RL-1 and T4A data will be exported
- Create User
- If company already available in TaxSlips, and current SimplePay logged in user is not available in TaxSlips, Create User button will be available.
- Enter your SimplePay password and press Create User button.
- User will be transferred and linked to TaxSlips account, you will receive email with link to setup password.
- Assign Company
- If User and Company already available in TaxSlips but not connected, Assign Company button will be available.
- Enter your SimplePay password and press Assign Company button.
- Company in TaxSlips will be assigned to user. Login to your TaxSlips account and you will see assigned companies on dashboard.
T4 Filing Guide RL-1 Filing Guide