Support in SimplePay
SimplePay provides help to its users in following ways
FAQ's cover all the questions and queries, a user can have while using the SimplePay about functionality and usability.
2. Bubble Help
Bubble help gives user contextual help graphically on each page where it is required, explaining all the fields and functionality.
3. Live Support
SimplePay gives its users live chat support to our support person so any problems and queries can be asked and get resolved in time.
4. Green notes
Green notes are available along with fields which needs to be explained as followings
- Why a button is disabled
- Complex calculations
- Mandatory fields
- Button functionality etc.
5. Background colors
Background colors have been used to differentiate the scenarios for example
- Terminated employees have green background
- In ROE there are different colors each explaining the status of employee Roe's current status
- In some reports color have been used to segregate similar data from others
- Yellow color has been used in payroll page to show why employee's payroll cannot be processed that is.
b. Salary profile is missing